måndag 14 januari 2008

Welcome to Schumis world!


So here it is...

The boys are gone to Thailand with their girls and family. Embee and me are still here in the semi-cold suppose to be winter weather. I figured i started up this blog for the fuck of it. I might as well tell you all alittle bit whats poppin in Schumi land.

I just finished up Timbuks tour in Norway and got back home for X-mas with my family. Ended up at new years party with a bunch of under aged kids acting out to be old enough for sippin Champagne. Overall i had a blast though.

It feels like 2008 is going to be the year. The Rockers album is coming out in late April and i just got words that my cousins little girl are now breathing the same air as we do!!

Stay tuned!

Schumi.




1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

DIIIIII YEAR!